The Ohrenberger School offers an array of before and after school sports programs for all grades.
Elementary School (Grades 3-5)
- S.C.O.R.E’s. (Soccer Program) – America SCORES Boston offers 1st-5th grade students enrolled at Boston Public Schools and community partner sites with the opportunity to join a team to be healthy through soccer & nutrition lessons, develop writing & self-expression skills, and complete service-learning projects.
- Fall Baseball – a fun after-school program that teaches kids in grades 3-5 the fundamentals about baseball
- BOKS Program – This before school program gives kids a body and brain boost that will set them up for a day of learning.
Middle School (Grades 6-8):
- Football – Fall (Reigning Conference Champs)
- Contacts: Mr. Driscoll (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Mr. Flynn (email@example.com)
- Basketball – Winter (Girls and Boys)
- Boys- Contacts: Mr. Flynn (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Mr. Paisley (email@example.com)
- Girls- Contact: Ms. Blake (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Cheer leading – Fall/Winter
- Contact: Ms. Ferraro (email@example.com)
- Double Dutch – Winter
- Contacts: Ms. Ferraro (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Ms. Concannon (email@example.com)
- Baseball – Spring (Reigning Conference Champs)
- Contact: Mr. O’Brien (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Soccer – Spring (Girls and Boy’s) (Reigning Conference Champs)
- Boys- Contact: Mr. Paisley (email@example.com)
- Girls- Contact: Miss Salzer (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Cross Country
Don’t forget to check out all the wonderful enrichment programs available at the school too!